1. Beyond Imagination
- Simpler way to enjoy immersive experience
- Find your look with the shiver colored frames.
- Experience the virtual reality with Gear VR's ergonomic design.
- VR incorporates soft and flexible cushioning for the ultimate
- comfort design.
2. Ultimate Fascinating
- Viewing Experience
- As if you were at in front of a mega screen
- It becomes easy for everyone to enjoy Virtual Reality.
- With mega sized screen, Gear VR lets you feel the world
- beyond your peripheral vision.
3. Step into Virtual Reality
- Exclusive movies and games you'll always love
- Enjoy instantly on your Gear VR as if you were at the cinema
- Experience where one navigates virtual world
Considering Gear VR’s good features, many people would like to play 3D videos to Gear VR on Galaxy S6 via Mac at home. But often have troubles in importing videos as MKV videos to Gear VR, for instance, appear “no sound”, that is because MKV audio has to be encoded in AAC or MP3 for stereo. For watching MKV movies in Gear VR on Samsung Galaxy S6, you need to convert MKV to Gear VR more compatible video format as 3D MP4, 3D MOV, 3D MKV.
iFastime Video Converter Ultimate for Mac is specially prepared for you. This universal tool can convert MKV to Gear VR more compatible format like 3D MKV, 3D MP4 for your better watching on Gear VR via Samsung Galaxy S6. With it, you can make 3D/DVD/3D Blu-ray movies from both 2D or 3D resources to watch on Gear VR, 3D players, 3D TV, or 3D mobile phone with side by Side by Side, Red/Blue and Top/Bottom 3D effects. In addition, this software enables users to freely customize the output videos by changing video/audio parameters, trimming, cropping, adding video effect, attaching subtitles freely.
Free Download or Purchase iFastime Video Converter Ultimate for Mac:
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/iFastime-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-76448683.html
- Top 4 Download: http://www.top4download.com/ifastime-video-converter-ultimate-for-mac/hekvsosm.html
Steps of convert MKV to Galaxy S6 for playback with Gear VR
Step 1. Import MKV video
Click the "Add video" button, browse to import video into this app.
Step 2. Decide output format
Tap on “Format” bar and find “3D Video”, there are a lot of format options for you. “MP4 Side-by-Side 3D Video (*.mp4)” is recommended for Samsung Gear VR. Of course, “MKV Side-by-Side 3D video”, “MOV Side-by-Side 3D video” are also supported.
Tip: Click Settings to adjust the parameters like video codec, video bitrate, video frame rate, audio sample rate, audio channel. 1920x1080 compressed side-by-side 3D should be resampled to 1920x540 resolution full side-by-side resolution.
Step 3. Start encoding MKV to Gear VR
Click green Start Conversion button to start converting MKV to Samsung Gear VR friendly 3D video. After the conversion, you can get the resulted videos by clicking the Open button.
After the conversion, you need to transfer the converted 3D movie to Galaxy S6 for playback with VR. Just refer to the following steps:
1. On your MicroSD card file directory, navigate to Oculus > Movies > Your Movies
2. Create a new folder in "Your Movies" and label it "3D"
3. Move your SBS 3D videos into your newly created "3D" folder
Once you have created your 3D content folder and imported compatible video files, insert your MicroSD card into your Galaxy S6, pair up the phone with your Gear VR, and put the virtual reality headset on your head. Then:
1. Navigate to Oculus Cinema from the main menu
2. Navigate to "My Videos" from the Oculus Cinema content library menu
3. Select the 3D video you want to watch (if you followed the above steps it should have a "3D" label in the upper righthand corner)
4. Choose the cinema mode to begin playback.
Now you can easily watch converted MKV videos on your Galaxy S6 with Gear VR at home instead of going to cinema, so nice!
Have more questions about how to import MKV to Gear VR on Galaxy S6 via Mac, please feel free to contact us>> or leave a message at Facebook.
- Get 3D Blu-ray for Viewing in VR One via iPhone/Android
- Save 2D MP4 into 3D SBS for watching on 3D Players
- Encode Movies to Play on Galaxy S6/S6 Edge/S5/S4/Note 4
- Can I watch DVD on Galaxy Note 5 with 2560x1440 display?
- How to rip Blu-ray to Popcorn Hour for playback?
- How to add or upload DVD To Dropbox for storage?