iFastime Video Converter Ultimate for Mac, a fully featured 4K UHD video converter, enables users to convert 4K iPhone 6S footage toYoutube supported formats with correct frame rate for uploading. Besides Youtube, it also supports upload 4K to Vimeo, Facebook. The powerful video converter has the ability to convert any 4K video to media player, portable device, NLEs, etc on Mac OS X El 10.11Capitan. If you a Windows user, you can get Video Converter Ultimate.
Free download the top video converter for Mac:
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/iFastime-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-76448683.html
- Top 4 Download: http://www.top4download.com/ifastime-video-converter-ultimate-for-mac/hekvsosm.html
- WinSite Download: http://www.winsite.com/Multimedia/Video/IFastime-Video-Converter-Ultimate-for-Mac/
- Softonic Download: http://ifastime-video-converter-ultimate-for-mac.en.softonic.com/mac
Solution to Upload iPhone 6S 4K shot to Youtube on El Capitan
Step 1: Input video has AirDroped to your Mac to the program.
Use AirDrop to transfer the 4k video from iPhone 6S to your Mac hard drive, click "File" menu and select "Add Video/Audio" or "Add from folder" to import iPhone 6S 4k videos to the application.
Step 2: Define output format.
Click the "Format" drop down list to select a proper video format like MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, FLV… as you want. Since this video converter also provides optimal profiles for kinds of editing programs and media devices, you can also select a proper format that best meets your needs.
Step 3: Adjust video settings or split 4K movies
Click "Settings" button; you can adjust video and audio settings, including codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, and audio channel. If you don't want to spend long time uploading a 4k video online, you can downsize your 4K videos: To downsacle 4K to 1080p, do remember adjusting video size to 1920*1080. If you want to downsize 4k to 2k, you are advised to set video size as 2048×1080.
Click Edit button and you can trim the video with the built-in video editor to get the very part and effect of the movie you want or click the "Split selected task" icon in the main interface, and you can cut your files according to time length and file size.
Step 4: Start the conversion.
Start 4K iPhone 6S to YouTube H.264 MP4 conversion by hitting the right bottom convert button, when the conversion is over, reference the guide to upload .mp4 video to YouTube.
Have more questions about how to upload iPhone 6S 4K shot to Youtube on El Capitan, please feel free to contact us>> or leave a message at Facebook.
- Top 5 Best Video Converters for iPhone 6S Review
- Top Video Converter for Mac OS X El Capitan
- Recover Deleted/Lost iPhone Halloween photos on Mac
- Upload 2160p/1080p/720p Halloween videos to YouTube
- Upload 4K clips onto YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook
- How to upload MP4 to YouTube?